Transferring Canary Server Licenses (version 20)
Canary licenses and data can be transferred to new servers as needed and the transfer process can be broken down into these steps.
- Install Canary products on the new server
- Decommission existing license(s) from old server
- Transfer licenses from the old server to the new server
Installation and License Transfer
- Install all the appropriate components of the Canary System on the new machine.
- Contact email@example.com to receive decommissioning license serial number.
- Apply decommissioning serial number to the existing server and record the confirmation code when complete.
- Provide confirmation code to Canary Support.
- Canary Support will then provide a license for your new server.